środa, 2 września 2015

Loving the all black everything!

Not a big fan of plain outfits but when it comes to dressing up for night out I'm always looking for something in the dark color, especially black is my favorite one. I always think that all black outfits tend to be the best!

I'm so happy because finally found my perfect jumpsuit. It's just perfect outfit for a night out with a friends or hubby. It's  so beautiful and classy. Pretty much I would dress like this everyday if I could... 

I also believe that the silver  details add such a beautiful touch. The sandals and tassels bag are so fab!



Nie jestem wielkim fanem zwykłych strojów ale jeśli chodzi o ubieranie się na wieczorne wyjścia, zawsze szukam czegoś w ciemnym kolorze, szczególnie czarny jest moim ulubionym. Myślę, że wszystkie czarne stroje wydają się być najlepszym wyborem !

Jestem taka szczęśliwa, bo wreszcie znalazłam doskonały kombinezon. To jest po prostu idealny strój na wieczorne wyjście z przyjaciółmi lub mężem. Jest on taki piękny i elegancki. Mogłabym go nosić codziennie gdyby to  tylko było możliwe...

Wierzę również, że srebrne dodatki  uzupełniły ten strój. Sandały i torba z frędzlami są również super!






kombinezon / jumsuit - no name ( Ebay )
torebka / bag - Invuu London
bransoletka / bracelet - PANDORA
sandały / sandals - Shoebox CBT

4 komentarze:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags